Bug Buster is a botanical solution for mealy bugs.
4-5 ml per liter of water at an interval of 7 to 15 days.
2 Sprays of Bug Buster at the dose of 4 to 5 ml per liter of water at an interval of 3 to 5 days. And thereafter at an interval of 7 to 15 days.
Mode of action
- 1. Bug Buster act as a contact as well as systemic against Mealy Bugs.
- 2. Bug Buster penetrates the waxy cover of the insects body and eventually kills them.
- 3. Bug Buster disrupts the structure and permeability of the insects cell membranes.
- 4. Disruption of cell wall and damage cells result in quick killing of mealy bug.
- 5. Very effective for all the stages of Mealy Bug.
- 6. Biodegradable & safe for humans.
- 7. Compatible with most of the Bio-Pesticides/Fertilizers.
- 8. Bugbuster is a broad spectrum botanical formula for Mealy Bug.
- 9. Free from harmful synthetic chemicals and water soluble.
- 10. Compatible with most bio-pesticides & bio-fertilizers.
- 11. Acts as systematic as well as contact against Mealy Bugs.
- 12. Non-hazardous; safe to human and pests.
- 13. Non pollutin, eco-friendly, no residual toxicity.
- 14. Combination of active natural extracts, so no chance of developing resistance.